Monday, October 11, 2010

Stoned

After I ate my breakfast this morning I felt nausea and didn't feel like eating at lunch. I had a pain in my right side and I napped in my truck to see if it would go away.

It just got worse.

At about 10:30, I asked Jeanah to take me to a medical facility. We went to an Urgent Care place in Beaverton and after they took blood and urine samples and after my pain level went from a 3 to a 6 while there, they said for me to go to the Emergency Room.

I went to St. Vincent's ER and after waiting about 1.5 hours lying on a couch, I finally got in to see the Dr. Blessed woman gave me some pain meds right away. It was determined I have a "classic case" of kidney stone.

I'm going to wait it out at home and they think it should pass in the next 48 hours. I have good pain meds and Flowmax to increase the caliber of the passage way.

Hoping for less pain in this than everybody says there is!

I get to filter my urine for treasure! What fun!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment