Sunday, January 25, 2009

Situation Normal

Nothing real new to report today. We had a lovely time last night with two of Jeanah's sisters (Julie and Livvy) and their husbands (Jim and Matt) and Julie and Jim's 6 kids (Lauren, Emma, Sam, Mae, Nora, and Millie). It's great to spend time with those you love!

Anyways, feeling pretty normal this weekend...maybe a bit tired...but it's hard to say if that's the Chemo or if it's just winter talkin'. (Still best to be close to the restroom).

Matt showed us a wonderful waste of time called Fantastic Contraption and I've spent about 4 hours on it today. Matt is in such trouble.

Finally, I gotta mention that this weekend, my OSU Beavers beat both the Bay Area Pac-10 schools in hoops for the first time in 16 years. They're playing great ball right now. Go Beavs!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I should thank you or get mad at you for introducing that addictive game!

    ReplyDelete