We had a bunch of people from ISI (where I've worked 16 years and Jeanah worked for almost 8) come out to our house and do a BUNCH of work today in preparation for selling the house. More are coming next Saturday. Incredible!
We plan to put it officially on the market on Thursday and have an Open House next Sunday. So, if anybody wants to buy it at a discount before Thursday, let us know! :)
It's always a shame to have your house looking its best an know that you're doing it to sell it rather than some other fun reason. But, we believe it's for the best for us to have a bit of a living space lifestyle change.
I have 3 more radiation sessions left, and I'm very happy to be done. I've been feeling lousy the last few days. I'm very glad not to have to go another 2 or 3 weeks or something like that.
My skin has actually been healing some from the sunburn now that I've been using the "wonder cream" and have been able to control the number of daily movements to some extent.
We will be visiting with Chaz (our former foster son) tomorrow. We are very excited to see him. We talked to him on the phone for about 10 minutes on Thursday and he seemed very excited to see us as well. The foster placement he is in sounds perfect for him...a real answer to our prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How nice to have so many wonderful friends who are willing to help. They are a blessing, for sure.
ReplyDelete